Saturday, March 12, 2005

The Memory Time Forgot

Quhquh - Place is the Being of the People

I am only because you are other and I know of that. We are because the place is known as us. We are the people and only people live free and in eternal camps. Our ponies of old are now shiny spheres of light that gallop without memory, defining the trail of true being that is acknowledged by both trees and rocks. Do I come as cosmopolitan in post-modern leisure referents, or do I come dialogic in absolute terms of aggression and dollied in colonial cosmetics? Our warrior-princesses and princes know only the hoofbeats of transcendent light that mock the imbecilic temper of war drums...

1 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, July 29, 2007, Blogger Christa said...

Thank you is not an adequate word to describe my appreciation.
Your pen is dipped in honey flowing from your mouth - sweet smelling and tasting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home