Sunday, March 13, 2005

Patience is My Practice

"... we all have to fight all the time. If we give up and not fight anymore, that's the end of life. "

I sat silenced by the profoundness this was circling. I continued steering as if in the labyrinths of my thinking.

"I never look to fight with anyone - I hold my patience - I really hold my patience until it runs dry. Patience is my practice. My patience is now long and deep, but when it comes up to the surface and has no more deep roots, I deal with the situation and fight - I face what may come. I never feel worry or being scared - I just go through it. No fear is in my mind when that time comes. After that, I have to pay... Because I become a loser. I could possibly be a winner when patience flees, but most of the time I will lose something. That is true and that is why I practice patience..."


Thai-Phoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home